Re: Custom ISOs with pull instead of cherry-pick

[we're deprecating fuel-dev@, lets move this to openstack-dev@]

What about keeping cherry-pick (so that, as Matt pointed out, we can
combine more than one change in a single iso), but using something
like "git cherry-pick ${NAILGUN_COMMIT}..${NAILGUN_GERRIT_COMMIT}", so
that every commit we specify is cherry-picked with all its
dependencies?