fullcircle-ru team mailing list archive

Re: Some mistakes on fillcirclemagazine.org

Hi fellows!
First of all, thank you for fixing previous bags.
We found some another mistakes on your website. Please, check it out.
Files http://dl.fullcirclemagazine.org/issue38_ru.pdf and
http://dl.fullcirclemagazine.org/issue39_ru.pdf have size zero bytes after
download. Maybe you have wrong file permissions on it.

Thank you.
Andrey Danin