From: Ronnie Tucker <ronnietucker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2011/9/29
Subject: Ubuntu Software Centre
To: Adi Nugroho <adi88nugroho@xxxxxxxxx>, Andrey Danin <
gcon.monolake@xxxxxxxxx>, DasHT <mella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eduardo Alapisco <
alapisco@xxxxxxxxx>, Fahad Ayaz <fahadayaz@xxxxxxxxx>, French Team <
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Horga Luliu <xpawnrip@xxxxxxxxx>, Jia Yang <
maxyang2008@xxxxxxxxx>, Jorge Ruiz <ruizgeorgeh@xxxxxxxxx>, Kaan Bahadir
Termeli <kaantermeli@xxxxxxxxx>, Michael Kang <wxiluo@xxxxxxxxx>, Oleg Kulik
<helh-saintman@xxxxxxxxx>, Pércsy Konrél <kornel.percsy@xxxxxxxxx>, Praveen
Kumar Singh <c2praveen30jun@xxxxxxxxx>, Rully Pratama <paradoxnazi@xxxxxxxxx>,
Servando Arturo <kyo3556@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi folks,

After some tips from John Pugh (of Canonical) I've submitted the current
issue (and two back issues) of FCM to the Software Centre.

Here's how it's done:

   - Go to: http://developer.ubuntu.com/ sign up, then sign in.
   - Go to '*My Apps*'
   - Click to submit a new app
   - Here's the info I used, might be best if we all use the same info/style
   to keep it similar:

*name*: Full Circle Magazine #52 (add your language here)
*tagline*: Free independent magazine for the Ubuntu community.
*price*: 0 (note: you *must* enter zero or the upload will fail)
*source package*: (your pdf file)

*description*: Full Circle is a free, independent, monthly magazine
dedicated to the Ubuntu family of Linux operating systems. Each month, it
contains helpful how-to articles and reader submitted stories. Full Circle
also features a companion podcast, the Full Circle Podcast, which covers the
magazine along with other news of interest.
*keywords*: fcm, full, circle, fullcircle, magazine, emag, ubuntu, kubuntu,
lubuntu, xubuntu, mint, howto, how to, how-to, tutorial, help, ebook, pdf,
ezine
*department*: education (there's no specific department for books/magazines
as yet)

Icons are attached, but you'll have to use your translated cover though.

*support URL* is your website
*License*: CC-SA
*phone no*.: whoever
*address*: whoever

*PLEASE NOTE: it takes a good couple of days before it'll even get reviewed
then about another day to be accepted. Then you click 'publish' as the final
step.*

I've not tried Software Centre myself (as I use Kubuntu), so please let me
know if you see anything wrong/bad.

--
*Thanks!*
*Ronnie*

[image: Ronnie Tucker] *Web:* RonnieTucker.co.uk <http://ronnietucker.co.uk>
[image: email Ronnie Tucker] *Email:* ronnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 *Google+*: gplus.to/ronnietucker
[image: Twitter] *Twitter:* twitter.com/ronnietucker
[image: Facebook] *Facebook:*
facebook.com/artistronnietucker<http://www.facebook.com/artistronnietucker>
[image: Facebook] *Facebook:* facebook.com/*
pet.wildlife.and.people.portraits*<http://facebook.com/pet.wildlife.and.people.portraits>

--
Андрей Данин