fullcircle-ru team mailing list archive

Problem with uploader

Hello, Nathaniel.
I think I know what wrong with your uploader
http://dl.fullcirclemagazine.org/upload/ . Wher it go to launchpad over
link like that (
http://launchpad.net/fcm-ru/trunk/releases/+download/issue43_ru.pdf) the
webserver answer:
HTTP/1.1 303 See Other
Location: http://launchpadlibrarian.net/88130890/issue43_ru.pdf

But your script not handle this redirrect correctly. May be you should use
wget in your script to download PDF? It correct download files from
launchpad and other difficult sources. What do you think?

--
Андрей Данин