Subject: Re: 1.7.2
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:13:22 -0500
From: Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Peter TB Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[snip]
>Awesome! In case you need any help, I'm on IRC. :-)

	Done.  Two issues came up:

1) I could not update the wiki documentation since something went terribly
wrong in the formating of a few of the pages (some of the new and old
documents were totally messed up).

2) I had to remove the shipping of the scheme-api texi document.  make
distcheck choked when it encountered this file.

Both of these issues need be investigated and resolved at some point for
the next release.

-Ales

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>