Re: Commit robot failure

On Thu, 2012-11-29 at 08:50 +0000, Gareth Edwards wrote:
> On 29 November 2012 08:46, Peter TB Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > On Thursday 29 November 2012 08:08:48 Gareth Edwards wrote:
> > > I committed a bugfix couple of days back and got this message; what
> > > did I do wrong?
> > >

> > As far as I can tell, nothing.  I've been getting these crashes too...
> >

> A bug-1000000 problem, perhaps?
>
> It's not catastrophic, I'm marking up manually for now.

Seems I screwed it up adding "Fixes-bug: ..." syntax.

I've backed out the change to /geda/commit_robot/commit_robot_post-receive.py

This isn't committed in git yet, as I'd prefer to commit a fix than a revert.

It would appear that the regex:

closes_bug_re  = re.compile (r'\s*Closes-bug: lp-(\d+)|\s*Fixes-bug: lp-(\d+)', re.IGNORECASE)

(Which was my broken code), causes re.findall (pattern, commit_message)
to return a tuple, not a scalar string.

My python / regex is a little rusty at the moment, so I'm not 100% sure
how best to achieve the desired effect. Possibly running both regex
separately and concatenating the lists of bug-numbers produced is the
easiest way forward.

Regards,

--
Peter Clifton <peter.clifton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>