Re: Future

On Tuesday 18 December 2012 19:58:34 Peter TB Brett wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> There seems to be a few people who are interested in a "next
> generation" GPL schematic editor / netlister (let's give the idea a
> working name of "gschem-ng" or something).
>
> Firstly, I suggest that we keep the idea of such a project in "stealth
> mode" for the time being, until we have something to show people that
> actually runs.

Hi everybody,

I have had to think carefully about my commitments, and with both a PhD
thesis to write and a tech start-up to, um, start up, I'm not sure that
I can really spare the time to take the lead on an almost-from-scratch
CAD software project.  Indeed, I think that I've been putting more time
than I should have into gEDA over the last month! Argh. :-(

                                  Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remote Sensing Research Group