Re: 1.9.2 soon?

On 2014-08-04 12:56, Vladimir Zhbanov wrote:
On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 12:59:19PM +0100, Peter TB Brett wrote:
On 5 April 2014 21:36:15 BST, Vladimir Zhbanov <vzhbanov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>On Sat, Apr 05, 2014 at 08:31:50PM +0100, Peter TB Brett wrote:
>> Does this mean that we're ready for 1.9.2 now?
>Could you wait until I'll do some fixes in the geda wiki, please?
>Since two years I hoped to fix the csygas document, in particular
>the section on nullor which I had tried to write before, and its
>translation into Russian which does not reflect the current
>version of the original document.  I hope I'll be able to do this
>next week.

I've eventually done this. Almost.  Any corrections, suggestions,
spell checking and so on are much appreciated.

[snip]

And, over and above, Edward Henessy has started a work on gschem
dialogs, so I'm in doubt whether the new version should be
released.

Hi all,

I think that 1.9.2 is probably overdue. It looks to me like Ed's changes are in a reasonable transitional state, so I'll spin 1.9.2 on Sunday, probably.

Things are once again in flux at this end, since I'll be moving to Edinburgh in September and starting a new job. One of several reasons why I haven't been achieving much recently. Sorry. :-/

Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>