Re: [COMMIT] libgeda: support of rotation and mirroring in '%set-complex!'

Hi Peter,
On Thu, Aug 07, 2014 at 10:00:13AM +0100, Peter TB Brett wrote:

> Please revert 4b96fc7edd81 and replace it by a patch which *adds* a function
> which transforms contents as well as updating parameters.
>
> The Scheme API is supposed to be a stable target for extension.  Please
> don't completely change the way that functions behave while calling them the
> same thing.  It'll introduce completely unnecessary breakage.

To be honest, I've expected such a reaction from you :)
I still think the function which takes some parameters (angle and
mirror in this case) and does not use them at all is somewhat
buggy and must get deprecated some time in the future. Though
you're right here, the API must be stable.

An only question: what name would you suggest for the new Scheme
(and probably C) function(s)?

Thanks,
  Vladimir