Re: PLEASE STOP !!! - Re: [geda-user] Apollon

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 4:12 PM, Vladimir Zhbanov <vzhbanov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 03:39:05PM -0400, Evan Foss wrote:

<snip>

>> > I would agree with using his library if that had been done honestly,
>> > after consensus among the developers. Now I don't ever know what the
>> > geda-gaf admin status is for and what it changes if other people (hi, DJ
>> > and Markus) decide who and where must drive the development in the
>> > project (it's about so named "levels of trust" here) and have all levers
>> > to move it the way they want without asking anybody else. Although I
>> > appreciate their work, I feel this behaviour not be fair.
>>
>> 1. The first time you miss attributed a quote to me I was ok but this
>> is the second time and I am getting irritated. Again this was Roland.
>> 2. You were the one decenter on the thread "developer excitement? was
>> Re: [geda-user] gEDA/gschem still alive?" when the subject was raised.
>> I assumed that was a consensus. Peter was totally absent at the time.
>
> Sorry, I'm just tired. I've never written so much in English and never
> thought I would do. It takes too much power to do this for me. I would
> better programmed something :) Probably quoting is not the best one
> because my mua converts HTML into text.

I understand the language issue for reasons I do not feel like
divulging on an email list. I have the option of ether doing real
coding each day after work or wearing myself out on all these blasted
emails. Like I said the longer we are like this the more I feel the
call of leaving.

I also use gmail. Set it to plain text by default. My non-tech friends
and family hate that I send them "ugly" emails but it has yet to cause
them any medical harm. ;)