[ANNOUNCE] geda-gaf 1.9.2 unstable release

Hi, dear gEDA users and devs!

I am pleased to announce a new *unstable* release of the 'gschem and
Friends' Electronic Design Suite, part of the GPL Electronic Design
Automation project.  The gEDA/gaf suite (this package) provides
schematic capture, netlisting, bill of materials generation, and many
other features.

See release notes at https://launchpad.net/geda/unstable-1.9/1.9.2 and
the README file in the distribution.

Having completed an official part, I want first of all to thank
Edward Henessy who did the main work on GUI and other stuff, and other
people who worked on the project. Those are current major developers:
  Bert Timmerman (AKA bert)
  Gareth Edwards
  Peter TB Brett (Our Dr. Peter Brett)
  Roland Lutz
and users (who, I hope, will also become major developers some day):
  Alex Jakimenko
  Alex Ray
  dmn (Dmitry)
  Lev (User Leva)
  Marco Ciampa
  Onno Kortmann
  Riccardo Lucchese

The list is not complete, I know (sorry, guys, I cannot list you all
here).  There are many other users who helped to drive it all forward.

P.S. This is my first release and there could be many (too many)
inconsistencies in the work I've done. Please be tolerant :-) If you have
some remarks/criticism or if there are unnecessary things I have
forgotten to do, please don't hesitate to tell me (even privately, if
you want).

P.P.S. I've tried to do my best to do the release today in order to
make a present to my daughter Sonya on her name-day :-)

P.P.P.S. My vision regarding the next release(s) I'll try to state in my

Thank you very much, dear gEDA users and developers,
  Vladimir

Follow ups