Re: Creeping power capture?

Edward Hennessy wrote:
Why are there two separate gEDA projects in Launchpad now?

The similar names will lead to confusion. Also, having two separate bug tracking databases for the same repository will also cause confusion.

I don't mind if someone wants to fork the codebase, but it should be actually forked and rebranded.

Ed

Sent from my iPhone