Re: Creeping power capture?

On Thu, Oct 01, 2015 at 08:53:56PM +0300, Vladimir Zhbanov wrote:

> Hey, guys.
> What's happening???
>
> While I've been working on the last release, someone (you can easily
> learn who they are) changed our wiki.
>
> Is this intentional and do anybody of you support them?
> Please, let' be fair. If I'm an obstacle on your way, please just tell
> me. I hate splits in the community.
>
> While I've been working on the translation, someone changed our
> launchpad address in the wiki:
>   old version link> "[[ http://launchpad.net/geda/+bugs | gEDA/gaf bug tracker ]] at Launchpad\n"
>   new version link> "[[https://bugs.launchpad.net/geda-project | gEDA project bug tracker]] for all of them.\n"

To make it more clear, for translation I use po4a which works the same
way as gettext (or uses it, I don't remember), it makes some messages
'fuzzy' and suggests already available translated strings. It gave me:
  #: geda/howto_report_bugs.txt:15
  #, fuzzy, no-wrap
  #| msgid "[[ http://launchpad.net/geda/+bugs | gEDA/gaf bug tracker ]] at Launchpad\n"
  msgid "[[https://bugs.launchpad.net/geda-project | gEDA project bug tracker]] for all of them.\n"
  msgstr "[[ http://launchpad.net/geda/+bugs | Система отслеживания ошибок gEDA/gaf ]] на Launchpad\n"

Now, after looking at the howto_report_bugs document, I see, they've
just added the link, not replaced. Sorry for my mistake. However, I
believe, the situation is worth to discuss.

Thanks,
  Vladimir