gephi.team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #88125]: copyrights for image use

Question #88125 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/88125

daftmole is still having a problem:
Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for your prompt response, that's great, however my graphic project is about normal people and relationships so i was planning on replacing the website names with fictional peoples names and then using the graphic to represent their complex group dynamics and interactions etc. I was thinking of building my own one with the gephi software but reckon it would take too long esp as i dont have any data to use! I am very happy to put a copyright notice on it but as, ideally,  i'd like to change the original data/information displayed and only use the original background lines and pathways on a pure design level (because of the attractive colours and structure) your original suggestion might ultimately be confusing – what do you suggest?
Many thanks again,
Mel Hetherington

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.