gephi.team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #101018]: How do I revoke partition colors so I can use for another data category?

Question #101018 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/101018

Tim confirmed that the question is solved:
This solves my problem. Thank you very much! This was my first time
using the tool, so I'm a different type of person than your normal
scientists. I did get my graph into the tool and I was able to get
automate renderings that I heretofore had to do by hand tweaking in
power-point. (I used the graphML import.)

The root cause of my confusion is two-fold
1) you are still working on the user documentation, so I can't use that. For a new user, that's the single most important thing you can do.

2) it's unusual for so many things to be so "right-clickable". Now that you tell me, I find a ton of things I didn't know about before (e.g. ability to re-set colors.)  Oddly, on the other hand, things I expect to be right-clickable are not;
    - I want to right-click on a node and see/edit  the properties.  (I can't get the "Edit node properties" thing to work on the left o the graph window")

Again the biggest help for me would be documentation with examples.

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.