gephi.team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #106928]: build fails. netbeans 6.8 jdk 1.6_18 win7

Question #106928 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/106928

Mathieu Bastian proposed the following answer:
Thanks Charles for reporting this problem, you're actually not the only
one having this issue.

It's really weird issue, as it's impossible a dependency > v7.31.2.1
exists in the project, this information is stored in project.xml in each
module and I double check it. I've been reporting this on Netbeans forum
but I lack information and clue about.

I'll check for JDK 1.5 settings in Netbeans that could interfere.
Thanks. Could you please add the complete log ?

Getting 6.9m1 is not the right thing to do, as source code must match
exactly with Netbeans version.

I'll keep you updated

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.