gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #113469]: Launch error in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

New question #113469 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/113469

Hi,

I run an Ubuntu 10. When I run gephi script from bin folder I see the dialogue box appearing and loading
bar progresses until the end, then dialogue box disappears and nothing happens.

I have removed all of my existing JDKs (open jdk/default jdk) and I installed sun java 6 release 20
with synaptic.
As last resort, I wined gephi but I get a box saying you have to have java 1.5 or higher!

Can you suggest me a way past through this ? I appreciate a lot.

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.