gephi.team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #115813]: Node/Edge Attributes Queries

Question #115813 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/115813

David E Monarchi confirmed that the question is solved:
I believe I've solved the problem, Mathieu.  Although the nodes were
being created, there was an "error" in the query because MySQL didn't
allow force as an alias for the field.  After I changed "fast_score_dom
as force" to "fast_score_dom as Xforce", the problem seemed to
disappear.  And as a "magical" side effect, the date field is now
functioning correctly too.

Thanks again for your assistance and patience.

Best,
David

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.