gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #128371]: Length of the edge problem

New question #128371 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/128371

Hi   All,
 In past few weeks I am extensively using gephi and would like to inform you all that I am very impressed with the gephi performance. Though still  it lacks one major feature and it is related to edge length.

When I use my data in following format which gephi reads and writes correctly

A  B  5
A  C  4
A  D  3
B  D  4
D C   3
..

then the edge length is not proportional to third column which i use fruchtrman reingold algorithm.

Which same file is displayed correctly in cytoscape. If gephi can incorporate this feature then it is far better than mulimillion $$$ funded Cytoscape.

I would highly recommend GEPHI and congrats to its developers.

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.