gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #144405]: Can i use Modularity over a Directed graph??

New question #144405 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/144405

Hello,
I try to find communities over a directed graph. I try using Modularity and it  works, but i read that the algoritm only works over Undirected Graph, because the modularity it's calculated like if were a Undirected Graph.
Gephi makes some change to the directed Graph in order it  work fine?
Maybe gephi uses a Modularity that fixes this, but i don't know how it works. I need some help.

Thanks!

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.