gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #144833]: Could be used for online applications, to produce online graphs?

New question #144833 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/144833

Hello, I use gephi in order to represent co authoring attributes and it is excellent!

I would like to know if i could use it online?

I suppose that i could have an interface where the user could load to .csv file and then i would like to learn if he will be ability to view the corresponding graph, or as a second solution more affective, to generated a .gephi file due to his need.

Thanks a lot!

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.