gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #148416]: integration-Graph-DataTable

New question #148416 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/148416

Hi,

first of all, I like your tool very much, especially the hierarchical browsing!! Thanks for that!

I have a question regarding the integration of the Graph view and the data table.

Is there a way to select edges or vertices in the graph and with that automatically select the corresponding rows in the datatable? The reverse way is possible, however only by using the context menu. Edges are still difficult to find in the graph by this method.

I think this feature would improve usability.

Keep up the good work!!

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.