gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #150934]: ranking by node attributes

New question #150934 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/150934

This seems simple but I can't figure out if it's possible in Gephi. I want to "rank" -- the "Ranking" tab, specifically I want node size -- according to node attributes that are read into the node file. For instance, I have a few factor variables that I'm reading in with my node data. Right now, "Partition" seems to be the only way -- besides queries, which doesn't really get at what I want -- to visualize these node attributes but I'm limited to color in partitions. Am I missing something??

Thanks!!

- Ned

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.