gephi.team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #152687]: experimental Pajek .net exporter plugin

Question #152687 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/152687

Mathieu Bastian proposed the following answer:
Hi Daniel, nice job

- It seems a graph.readLock() is missing at the beginning of the
exportData method. The lock is released at the end 'readUnlockAll'
already.

- The Node.getId() is an ID unique only for a particular view. In the
case it's a visible view which is exported, the source and target node
returned by getSource() and getTarget() will not be the source and
target of the particular view. Therefore I recommend to use the
node.getNodeData().getId() identifier instead, which is unique for all
views.

- In order to support hierarchical graphs, I advise to get a
HierarchicalGraph instead of a Graph and replace getEdges() by
getEdgesAndMetaEdges()

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.