gephi.team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #152687]: experimental Pajek .net exporter plugin

Question #152687 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/152687

Daniel Bernardes posted a new comment:
Thanks for the comments! :)

I had decided to use Node.getId() instead of node.getNodeData().getId()
thinking the first was an absolutely unique id and the second wasn't; in
the light of your comment I've replaced the id source. I've also changed
Graph to HierarchicalGraph and the corresponding methods before
uploading the corrected version of the plugin.

cheers,
dB

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.