gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #159590]: Can i use Visualization API of Gephi?

New question #159590 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/159590

I am a graduate student.My graduation project is about complex networks.I want to visualization complex networks with my algorithm.
Gephi is the best visualization software i have used.I am surprised that it can visualization a network more than 5000 nodes but still work in fluency.
My question is: i want to use the visualization engine of Gephi.Is this permissible?I don't find any document about the api of visualzation engine.If can,is there any document about this visualization engine?
Look forward to hearing from the development of Gephi:)

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.