gephi.team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #161538]: Cannot get gephi to load on MacBook

Question #161538 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/161538

Stefani Crabtree is still having a problem:
Didn't work.  I'm attaching screen shots of some new errors and the spinning
ball of doom.

--
M.A. Candidate
Archaeology

Life is short and research is long.
-Gerald Holton

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.