gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #171819]: Map node-parameter to z-Axis

New question #171819 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/171819

Hi Gephi-Community,

I just got in touch with this awesome tool and started to explore the possibilities.

By playing with the GUI, one question came up, I could not find an answer to by googling around:
Is there a simple way to map a column from the  "Data Laboratory" to the Z-Axis of the Nodes in my graph? (e.g. visualize the page rank of a node or another property-value as it's height on the z-Axis)?

Hopefully I just did not find the right button or funtionality? Or do I have to write a new "Layout" to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,
Andy

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.