gephi.team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #179421]: export Gephi data to ucinet

Question #179421 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/179421

peter knapen confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the tip. I exported my file to a csv file with Export-graph file.
Unfortunately Ucinet can only work with Excel. I converted the csv file with
"text to colums" in a proper Excel file. But I run into the limit of max 256
columns you can use in Excel 2003. Do you know if there is a trick to load
more than 256 columns in excel?

kind regards,

Peter

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.