From: "Sébastien Heymann" <question179421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <peter.knapen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Question #179421]: export Gephi data to ucinet

Your question #179421 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/179421

Sébastien Heymann proposed the following answer:
Export in .NET

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
know that it is solved:

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
following page to enter your feedback:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/179421

You received this question notification because you asked the question.

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.