gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #180776]: .gexf import with many attributes messes up encoding?

New question #180776 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/180776

I have two .gexf files where attributes are encoded in UTF-8 and contain Eastern European characters. The only difference in the two files is the number of node attributes (one has 28 and the other 51, most of them are float). When I open the file with longer attribute list, Gephi does not display labels with correct encoding anymore. I get no errors in parsing .gexf files, and the log does not seem to hint at any problem either.
I can provide files upon request (they contain sensitive information).

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.