gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #184568]: Is there a way to detect duplicate nodes and actually see what nodes they are before automatically merging them?

New question #184568 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/184568

I updated my Gephi today; I really like the "Detect and Merge Node Duplicates" feature in the data lab; however, I would really like the program to show me which nodes are duplicates before I attempt to merge them, just so I can verify that they are indeed duplicates and analyze how the problem occurred.

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.