gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #189197]: Resizing edges in Ranking tab no longer possible?

New question #189197 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/189197

In 0.8 beta, at least on my installation, it no longer seems possible to size edges according to an attribute. The little red diamond-shaped button in Ranking > Edges is no longer there; it used to be in previous versions. While in Ranking > Nodes there are 4 buttons ("Color", "Size/Weight", "Label Color", "Label Size"), there are only three of those in Ranking > Edges: "Size/Weight" is missing. Is this a problem with my installation? I can't really imagine that such a basic and useful feature has been removed.

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.