gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #198167]: How to set up graph streaming for Gephi at both Server and Client sides

New question #198167 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/198167

I would like to find out how to set up both Gephi at both the Server and Client sides for graph streaming. Although I have read the information I can find in the Gephi manual at Wiki and viewed the video on YouTube, I am still not sure how to do it. Hope someone can explain the details and show some examples.

Thanks.

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.