gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #205728]: Creating csv with timeline & geolayout

New question #205728 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/205728

Hello! I am new to Gephi and have no experience with coding. I have been trying to use all my data with csv files. Is it possible to create a spatiotemporal view using csv, and if so, how?

I am trying to show how authors have collaborated using different MRI scans over time and at different institutions around the world. My columns would be for nodes: Nodes  Id  Label  MRItype  Year  Latitude  Longitude; and for edges: Source Name_Source Target	  Targ_Name	Type  Id	 Label   Weight.

Ideally, I'd love to make the MRItype, Year, Latitude, Longitude, and Weight all dynamic.

Thanks in advance! Gephi is outstanding!

Best,

Loretta

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.