gephi.team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #205728]: Creating csv with timeline & geolayout

Question #205728 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/205728

Loretta Morris is still having a problem:
I am using Gephi 0.8.1 beta, no updates needed.

If I choose space as a separator, it does not give me an option to
separate the columns - only using comma as a separator lets me move
forward in the way described. When I choose the options in the picture,
all 3 fields (year, lat, long) come up as blanks and I cannot enable
timeline.

Just so I can make sure I am doing the steps right:

Open Gephi, run empty-dynamic.gexf, import spreadsheet under data
laboratory just like the pic you sent.

test csv file: http://i.imgur.com/9TBxX.png
after import: http://i.imgur.com/WZRfe.png

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.