gephi.team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #207259]: Gephi Toolkit: save project as .gephi

Question #207259 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/207259

Sébastien Heymann proposed the following answer:
Hi,

We don't use Launchpad anymore. Please post your issue on
https://github.com/gephi/gephi/issues

Thank you