gephi.team team mailing list archive

[Question #212957]: independent edge thickness and length (weight)

New question #212957 on Gephi:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/212957

I've been using gephi to visualize some network route data (captured from running traceroute a number of times). I can apply a weight to codify the length/latency of the edges but would like to represent the edge bandwidth as a thickness.

Is this possible?

FWIW I'm writing the graph in dot format then importing that to gephi so it would be useful to know what attributes to apply so minimum work is needed after import.

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.