gephi.team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #212957]: independent edge thickness and length (weight)

Question #212957 on Gephi changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gephi/+question/212957

Gareth Williams is still having a problem:
Thanks, but the core of my question is about independently controlling
length and thickness.  I can set the edge weight and this influences the
force-based layout algorithms to display edge lengths nicely. However,
the representation of edge thickness also scales with weight.  I'd like
to know if I can set another attribute that will control the edge
thickness displayed.

Gephi Team, which is an answer contact for Gephi.