getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Re: Applications descriptions translations problem

The user DoruHush dropped this message in IRC:

For the Romanian translation, the strings were broken since the last
move, before Ubuntu 8.04. And only for the applications is true.
For example the translation for Frostwire package description it is
broken (and was broken since the last move)  :
http://www.getdeb.net/app/Frostwire
I manage to change and to update the broken strings every time they come
up to my attention.
If you use Drupal this is the cause for all the
trubles.
That's all