getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Bugs filed, now what? :-)

So today I filed to bugs, well actually they are enhancements for the
site.

Ratings to be shown on frontpage and categories
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/288235

and

Frontpage should only show latest version
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/288232

My question is, how do we communicate that a bug that's filed is legit
and should be implemented.

My suggestion:
If a bug or enhancement is legit we should set the importance, for bugs
it can be anything but wishlist, enhancements should be wishlist.

As Joao is the project leader of the site only he can set the status.
If a filed bug is set to confirmed the developers can pick the bug up
and work on it.
If there is somebody else beside Joao that can make such a decision
that person can do it to of course and I would liek to know who that
is :)

--
Peter van der Does

GPG key: E77E8E98