getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Re: Intrepid Ready

Paulo Dias wrote:
On Friday 24 October 2008 06:46:36 João Luís Marques Pinto wrote:
Hello,
as planned the 8.10 RC was released yesterday, the ABS is now setup to
build for Intrepid.

Good to know :)

I will be creating a list of all the apps so that we can have a better
picture on the work that needs to be done.

I already have a few that could make it, since ive made it available in my ppa while waiting for getdeb to go intrepid. They are:

smb4k 0.10.1.0
qbittorrent 1.2.0rc4
songbird 0.7.0 (this one i "upgraded" directly from the original getdeb .diff)

If its ok with yiu joao, i can upload them asap.

best regards.