getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Archive Admin Role

Hello,
as many of you may have noticed our release rate this year has been
very low, the main reason was my lack of time for
reviewing/publishing, until now the entire release process would halt
on the reviewing/publishing process performed by a single person
(myself), with a few exceptions for packages that where published by
Peter (pdoes).

The plan to have a fully web based test & release management system is
still just on paper, so a different approach was required to make sure
we release with an acceptable timing without blocking the great people
that we have with enough time and skills for building / reviewing /
releasing.
The automated build system was improved to accommodate the "Archive
Admin" role with an acceptable security model, an archive admin is
able to:
- Improve/change the ABS systems
- Troubleshoot ABS problems
- Upload new packages to the archive
- Publish/update releases

The following team members are assigned to the archive admin role:
Christoph Korn (Chistoph.Korn@xxxxxxxxxx)
João Pinto (Joao.Pinto@xxxxxxxxxx)
Peter Does (Peter.Does@xxxxxxxxxx)

Additionally the following persons have application info update access:
Vadim Peretokin <vadim.peretokin@xxxxxxxxxx>,

Best regards,

--
João Luís Marques Pinto