getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Re: APT-Portal

Hello,

As always, I prefer to use PHP. And as Getdeb is in PHP, it might be better
to use PHP, so as to be able to reuse existing code.

Also, I would suggest using CodeIgniter, the fastest PHP Framework out
there. It's the same we used for popcon2 with Vadim. I have experience with
this one.

Opinions?

Emilio