getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Re: Preparing the getdeb/playdeb repository

Hi joao, i would sugest a sector inside the apps components, basically
gnome and kde, since some users tend to bitch about not wanting to
have both systems, bla bla bla , its more psychological then
technical.

best regards.