getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

PlayDeb progress and GetDeb plan

Hello,
this list had no activity for a long time, this is a good time to give
you some status on playdeb and getdeb.

PlayDeb
------------
There as been substantial development on apt-portal and the playdeb
design, however there a still missing.
Anyway because it is important that we change to repository based
distribution soon, for which we depend on apt-portal we must push it
into production as soon as possible.
This menas PlayDeb is likely to have it's Beta tag removed soon.
Please note that we now have a sponsorship plan which provides the
ability to show up a banner on the front page, spread the word in case
someone that would be interested.

GetDeb
Despite the regular packaging, mostly done by Christoph there hasn't
been much activity, once PlayDeb get's out of beta we will continue
working on the new getdeb design using apt-portal, I would like to
have getdeb on apt-portal ready for Karmic. I hope we can meet that
goal.

Best regards,

--
João Luís Marques Pinto