getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Re: www.getdeb.net improvements: rounder tabs, release selector, red

Brett,
I have added you to the apt-portal-devs group, you now have write access.

My usual flow is:
Initial copy: bzr branch lp:apt-portal

Before doing changes:
bzr update   # To get updates

After doing my changes:
bzr commit
bzr push lp:apt-portal # on next pushes you don't need the lp:apt-portal

If you feel that your changes are ok and should go live, chat with me on
IRC, I will push the changes live.

Thanks

--
João Luís Marques Pinto