getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

GetDeb URL reorganization and RSS support

Hello,
I have done some url reorganization on the getdeb site, hopefully this will
be the final version at least for the /updates/ section.

The package updates listing now uses a more detailed scheme:
http://www.getdeb.net/updates/Ubuntu/9.10/
Optionally "all" can be used to check updates for all releases.

The most missed feature, RSS support was added.

There was a major code cleanup on the search/filter by code, it was tested
as best as possible, please let me know if you find any problem.

I will wait some time to make sure the latest changes are stable, then they
will be applied to PlayDeb (it does require some work on the templates).

Best regards,
--
João Luís Marques Pinto
GetDeb Team Leader