getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

Re: Away for some time

Hi Joao, im very sad to know about your wife health condition :(

I hope she recovers fully in a short amount of time and express my best
wishes for both you and your family.

Tenho certeza que tu e a tua esposa terao voltado ao normal em pouquissimo
tempo.

Abraços e sorte para ti e os teus.