getdeb-collaboration team mailing list archive

lp:apt-portal

So what happened to lp:apt-portal around November/December? I made a
couple commits and now it looks like all branch history was lost. Are
we still supposed to be editing lp:apt-portal for getdeb.net and
playdeb.net?

The difference in name between getdeb/playdeb/apt-portal really
confuses me, especially what happened to lp:apt-portal. The reason I
bring this up is because I feel it's like it may be inhibiting
developers to branch getdeb.net/playdeb.net.

If you search getdeb on Launchpad, this is what gets returned:
https://edge.launchpad.net/+search?field.text=getdeb (GetDeb project
and the GetDeb team, which are defunct now, no?)

Anyway, I hope someone can point me into the right direction!

Follow ups